"The TDOT Projects Tours is about traveling across Tennessee with state and local officials and seeing our highway and bridge projects that are helping to add to our great transportation system. We will be meeting with our employees and the public will have an opportunity to sit down with us and tell us what they think. I hope you will join us along the way!"
John Schroer, Commissioner
Tennessee Department of Transportation
Blount County Stop at Maryville Municipal Center.
Sept. 29, 2011, 9:15AM EST.
400 West Broadway Avenue
Maryville, TN 37801
They will be visiting Alcoa Hwy (SR115/US 129) Pellissippi Parkway, West of Cusick Rd to South of Little River.
Knox County Open House Meeting at Farragut Town Hall.
Sept. 29, 2011, 5:30PM EST.
11408 Municipal Center Dr.
Farragut, TN 37934
Refer to the Region 1 PDF file link on the TDOT tours page for details of the tour, including the stops and times.
About this site
- Development not controlled on Alcoa Highway (1 reply)
- Who are all these people and where are they going? (2 replies)
- TDOT FONSI Report (1 reply)
- Alcoa Inc. Tennessee Operations statement re. Alcoa Parkway/bypass (2 replies)
- Request for FHWA to require an Environmental Impact Statement (4 replies)
- Traffic count discrepancies (2 replies)
- TDOT Transcript of Public Hearing - Nov. 9, 2010 (1 reply)
- Coordinated effort by local government and business to push through bad project? (1 reply)
- Public meeting discrepancies (2 replies)
- Daily Times Letter to Editor: Alcoa bypass is not a good solution (1 reply)
- TDOT Public Meeting Report (4 replies)
- Alternatives (9 replies)
- TDOT PROJECT WEBSITE
- FHWA/TDOT Finding of No Significant Impact
- 1998 TDOT proposal EA with public comments
- 2004 TDOT proposal EA with public comments
- TDOT transcript of Nov. 9 2010 public meeting
- TDOT public comments received after Nov. 9 2010 meeting
- Raw audio recording of Nov. 9 2010 TDOT meeting
- Map of proposed route
- Knox TPO Feb. 2010 Agenda w/attachments
- Map of local area TDOT projects
- Knox TPO Long Range Transportation Plan Update
- Knox TPO Transportation Infrastructure Program FY11-14
- Knox TPO Executive Board minutes Aug. 2006
- TDOT Nov. 9 2010 public meeting notice
- Printable opposition flyer for public meeting
- Maryville Daily Times ad
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Knoxville Region Transportation Planning Office